Natalie says"I believe that as individuals we can best achieve our personal goals through an open and honest dialogue that establishes a strong sense of personal ownership and direction towards a desired future. That’s how my coaching works, and the results for my clients have been simply wonderful."
"I have a Masters degree in Economics and am a UK trained Personal and Business Coach, as well as the NLP Practitioner. I am a member of the International Coaching Federation, The Association for Coaching and the Association for NLP."
Read more about Natalie...
Basic Coaching skills Tips
- When is the “requesting" allowed in a coaching relationship?
- The Role of “Matching" and “Mirroring" in Coaching
- The Use of Anchors in Coaching
- Creating of Inner Space for Coaches
- 3 Ways of Using Intuition in Coaching
- The Importance of Self-Management for Coaches
- The Importance of Knowing Their Own Values for Coaches
- When and How to Use “Intruding" as a Coaching Skill
- The Importance of Accountability in the Coaching Process
- The Importance of Focusing on “Current Emotions" in Coaching
This is It! All you need to know to get started as a proficient and
knowledgeable life coach
If you’ve ever wondered if you have what it takes to guide others toward achieving their hopes,
dreams and goals in life…
If you want to overcome your own limiting beliefs while helping others overcome theirs…
If you’re looking for a potentially lucrative home based income while doing your part to make the
world a better place…
Then read on because I have prepared a course which will guide you through the basics of the life
coaching profession in a simple, yet structured and interactive way.
This course will show you:
- Where to Find the Inner Strength To Be There For Those in Need
- How to Overcome Some of Your Own Limiting Beliefs
- How to Improve Your Self-Confidence in a Few Easy Steps
- How to Become a Better Listener
- …and much much more!
This course is for you if you want to pick up life coaching as a profession, or if you are a professional within the organization, seeking to add expand your knowledge and provide your employees with higher level of service.
The Basic Coaching Skills E-Course is an interactive online course presented in an easy, straight forward format.
"The reason I bought this course was to try whether coaching was something I would enjoy. I have heard a lot about the concept but never tried it before. As opposed to other courses, this one is affordable and provides exactly the same depth of information as much more expensive courses. The structure of the course is easy to follow and I really appreciated the requirement of the written assignments. They provided me with a perfect revision of what I have learnt and Natalie´s feedback was always quick, thorough and to the point. I liked the fact that I could decide how fast I wanted to finish the course, too, since I work full time and have a family to care for. To top it all, the communication with Natalie and the support she provided throughout the course were extremely helpful. She is a truly inspirational person and her knowledge and professionalism as a coach made studying this course a great experience. Highly recommended."
Dagmar K., Czech Republic
This self-paced course includes
- Immediately downloadable studying materials
- Many helpful and fun exercises which not only teach you the basics of life coaching but also make
you ask some fundamental questions about your life situation
- Written assignments which make you reflect and make opinion about the materials you are studying
- Online support from me throughout the entire course
- Monthly mentoring sessions, where coaching is being to be practiced and questions/concerns to be answered
"I worked with Natalie while I was attending Basic Life Coaching education. Natalie is not just an expert in her field of work but also very creative and intuitive person. She is a great mentor, and her feedback was as valuable as feedback can be. Natalie provided me with the guidance, and coached me through the education. Top qualities: great results,expert, creative."
Dejan Zivkovic, Serbia
You’ll discover all the fundamentals of life coaching, including:
Listening is an important aspect of being a great communicator and coach but in this lesson you will also learn how to:
Distinguish and work on different levels of listening
Clear your inner space in order to fully focus on conversations
When you start working as a coach, you will need to become an expert at posing the right questions to get critical information. In this lesson, you will learn:
- The importance of the questions you ask
- How to find the right questions that will stimulate others to grow
- How to recognize and use the various types of questions
- Some advanced questioning techniques
The TGROW model is a critical coaching structure that you need to understand in order to be an effective coach. It will help you to gain confidence as a new coach right away and provide the framework you will use for successful sessions. In this lesson you will learn:
- The theory behind the TGROW model
- The benefits of using the TGROW model
To bring a focus to your own growth or to those whom you teach, you will need to become an expert at setting goals. Here, I will teach you:
- The importance of having goals
- Different types of goals
- The 5 critical components of goal achievement
- The role of your subconscious in the goal achievement process
Our beliefs influence our perception and interaction with the world around us. Getting to the heart of your client’s belief system is important in order to help your clients grow and improve. You will learn:
- The origin of our beliefs
- New ways of dealing with our beliefs
- The essence of limiting beliefs and how to eliminate them
Values are at the core of your actions and of those you coach but they often go unnoticed and underestimated. In this lesson you will discover:
- The importance of values in our life
- Methods to eliminate the core values of your clients
To get others to quickly identify with you and trust you is an incredibly valuable skill in all areas of your life. However, it is absolutely crucial to possess that ability if you want to be a successful life coach. In this lesson you will learn:
- The importance of rapport building in coaching
- How to understand the body language
- Techniques to build rapport quickly and reliably
The way in which you value yourself, your self-esteem, is an important piece of the puzzle in your capacity to take on life challenges. As a life coach, you need to be well prepared to help clients deal with that aspect of their lives, too. Find out how to:
- Understand the factors that shape your self-esteem
- Recognize low self-esteem in others
- Overcome low self-esteem effectively and permanently
Before you start…
In this last lesson, you will learn about the rules that govern the coach-client relationship, including:
- The importance of confidentiality
- The importance of boundaries
- The rules of professional conduct
"Natalie is a good teacher and the best life coach. I enjoyed the course; it was challenging and hugely informative. I have learnt so much in such a way that I now have the confidence to go out and coach people in my community. I am proud to have joined and graduated from the course. Natalie is the best coach and mentor."
Maleshoane Motsiri, South Africa
Once you complete the course, I will give you helpful advice towards becoming a life coach, complete with all the forms you will need to get you started.
For just $599 you get the complete Basic Coaching E-course to help you develop the skills of a life coach. If you are at the stage of your life when you contemplate becoming a life coach, then this is a perfect first step for you.
Compare this with some of the tuition charges at coach certification companies, coaching universities and colleges that offer coaching as a major. The value is the same, and the level of care you receive from me is unmatched. The only difference is the investment, which can easily run in the thousands.
The course will not only teach you the basics of a life coaching profession, it will also help you to improve those aspects of your own life that you wish to improve.
"I really enjoyed working with Natalie on the "life coaching" course.The content of the course provided me with gaining new knowledge about myself and with detailed information about the various life coaching processes at the same time. Natalie´s stimulating ideas motivated me for further research and her elaborate guidance provided me with strength in order to overcome my questions and difficulties. I am grateful to Natalie for her insightful mentoring and her professional yet very friendly attitude. Thank you very much."
Ifyienia I., Greece
For just $599, you get:
All the lessons you need to cover the basic skills of life coaching. The entire course will be e-mailed to you when you enroll, along with the coursework for each lesson. Once you complete the coursework for each lesson, I will review it. You work at your own pace.
Each month there will be a one hour follow–up phone call with me. You will spend 30 minutes role playing with me as your client. After that, I will give you 30 minutes of feedback and spend time on any other, course related questions you might have. You will have my online support throughout the entire course.
The included lessons are:
- Listening Skills
- TGROW Model
- Goal Setting
- Building Rapport
- Before you start…
Upon completion of the course, I will also include the forms you will need to start on your journey as a practicing life coach.
Furthermore, you will receive a Diploma issued by LB Coaching as the confirmation that you have completed the course.
Basic Coaching Skills
Interactive Online CourseBUY NOW
To view a sample of a complete lesson of this e-course, including the assignments, click: here
Sign up for a 15 minutes complimentary informative session with Natalie and I will answer all your questions.
You will be contacted within the next 24 hours to schedule your appointment.